This service puts small files (known as ‘cookies’) onto your computer.
Cookies are used to:
- remember which question you’re up to and how you’ve answered previous questions
- measure how you use the website so it can be updated and improved based on your needs
These cookies are required for this service to operate. We do not need to ask permission to use them.
|cookie_preferences_set||Lets us know whether you’ve already set your cookies preferences.||1 year|
|cookie_preferences||Let us know what your cookie preferences are.||1 year|
Measuring website usage (Google Analytics)
We use Google Analytics software to collect anonymised information about how you use the service. We do this to help make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users and to help us make improvements.
Google Analytics stores information about:
- the pages you visit
- how long you spend on each page
- how you arrived at the site
- what you click on while you’re visiting the site
- the device and browser you’re using
We don’t collect or store your personal information (for example your name or address) so this information can’t be used to identify who you are.
We don’t allow Google to use or share our analytics data.
Google Analytics sets the following cookies:
|_ga||This helps us count how many people visit the service by tracking if you’ve visited before||2 years|
|_gid||This helps us count how many people visit the service by tracking if you’ve visited before||3 days|